PERMANENT MAKEUP (PMU) TRAINING MODELS WANTED
Important Instructions for Models
- Permanent Makeup Training and opportunity as a model are offered at Allen location. Detailed address and map is shown at the bottom of this page.
- In a class of 2 to 3 students, the procedures are performed by student(s) under direct supervision and guidance of Gold Permanent Makeup's instructor.
- Please go thru these Pre-Procedure Instructions prior to selecting the appointment.
- Model must fill out and submit the form at the bottom of the page expressing her interest (procedure and time preference).
- Each procedure as a model costs $50 (to cover the basic supplies of the procedure).
- To confirm time slot (appointment) on any given date, the model must pre-pay $50 procedure fee thru PayPal link above. This fee is non-refundable for any reason.
- The procedure time and dates cannot be changed or cancelled. The students rely on models' presence to practice by performing the procedures.
Models Opportunities - Procedure and Available Times
- Basic Top or Bottom Eyeliner: Oct 30 (Wed) at 11am
- Classic Brows (aka Brows Tattoo): Full
- Lip Liner or Full Lips: Nov 1 (Fri) - Full
- Microblading: Nov 4 (Mon) at 2pm and 4:30pm
- Areola Pigmentation: Nov 5 (Tue) at 2pm
- Microneedling or Scar Camouflage: Nov 6 (Wed) at 11am
- Microneedling or Scar Camouflage: Nov 7 (Thu) at 11am