Micro Needling Home Micro Needling Benefits How does it work? Why choose Micro Needling? Micro Needling FAQ Micro Needling Pricing
Why Choose Microneedling?
Skin Resurfacing vs Microneedling
- Medical Micro Skin Needling is an alternative to Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing, which literally involves burning the superficial layer of the skin, resulting in redness, swelling, discomfort and down time (recovery or healing time) of 6 weeks or more. Many clients find the recovery time unsatisfactory and a gross infringement to their lifestyle, despite the treatment giving outstanding results.
- Skin Resurfacing by Skin needling (collagen induction therapy) is our alternative to ABLATIVE LASER Skin Resurfacing. It is similar in result to Fraxel laser resurfacing - it is just as effective at a fraction of the cost.
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of topical skincare products
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles (scar tissue)
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, less discomfort than other treatments
- No infection, discoloration or other complications on the treated area
- Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Only 24-48 hours healing period, patient can return to regular activities
- Only 3-5 days protection from ultraviolet light.
- The process stimulates your own collagen, which is natural and long-lasting.
- It's safe for all skin types.
- There is no damage to the skin.
- It can be used on thin skin.
- The process is not painful.
- It can be used on any area (face, neck and body).
- Possible reddening of the skin which should subside by morning.
- Possible slight skin swelling initially. This usually subsides in a day or two.