Permanent Makeup Training
Are You Ready For A Change? Are You Ready A New Exciting And Lucrative Career?
This is a great place to start! Imagine waking up in the morning with eyeliner, perfectly shaped eyebrows, and beautifully defined lips! Many women love the ease and beauty of permanent cosmetics. Now they can have it right out of bed and 24/7! At Gold, you will learn the very versatile part of the machine style of micropigmentation through the following courses. In addition, upon completion of each course, you will receive a Certification of Completion:
- Beginner course in Permanent Eyeliner, Permanent Lip Color and Permanent Eyebrows. This basic permanent makeup class is designed to ensure every permanent makeup student is trained to become a skilled, confident and knowledgeable professional permanent makeup artist/technician. Students will graduate with the skills and confidence to practice basic permanent makeup procedures such as eyebrows, eyeliner, and lip coloring. Click here for detailed curriculum of the Beginner course. Course includes lectures, demonstrations, reference manual, hands-on-training and certificate. It is a 50 hours course (5 days including 10 hours homework) for students with 'BloodBorne Pathogens Certification' as pre-requisite. Numerous websites offer this certification online. Tuition: $3,995
- Intermediate course would further focus on 3-D Permanent Makeup techniques using Microblading, Hair Strokes and Feathering for a natural look. Course includes lecture, demonstration, reference manual, hands-on-training and certificate. It is a 20 hours class (2 days including 4 hours homework) with Beginner class as pre-requisite. Tuition: $995
- Advanced course includes Areola re-pigmentation, Scar camouflage, Skin Needling, Collagen Induction Therapy and Color Consultation. You will gain knowledge and understanding to help minimize scar tissue or correcting color that has faded to an undesirable shade. In addition, advanced para medical re-pigmentation section will focus on building your skills in a medical environment and understanding clinical terms used when discussing breast reconstruction. It is a 30 hours course (3 days including 6 hours homework) with Beginner class as pre-requisite. Tuition: $1,995
- Master course is designed to instruct you in all areas of cosmetic and medical micropigmentation. The Master class covers areas such as Hair Simulation, Color and Shape Correction and Camouflage. It is a 20 hours course (2 days including 4 hours homework) with Beginner class as pre-requisite. Tuition: $1,995
- Scalp Micropigmentation course includes techniques and color usage to replicate hair follicles giving the appearance of a buzz cut, shaved head or fuller hair. The information from this class will help you create the most realistic illusion of hair possible. Course includes lectures, demonstration, reference manual, hands-on-training and certificate. It is a 2 days course with Beginner class as pre-requisite. Tuition: $1,995
- Tattoo Removal course offers instruction on how to remove small tattooed areas without the use of expensive lasers. It is a 8 hours course (1 days) with Beginner class as pre-requisite.
Our objective is to teach the students to become successful by instructing them the correct methods of permanent pigment implantation. We provide ongoing technical support to you after your graduation to ensure you master the skills necessary to become successful in your career.
The training is offered only at Allen location with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 students per course. For private one-on-one training, the tuition is 1.5x the full price. Similarly, weekends and holidays training may be scheduled upon request for additional $500.
Train with well recognized, state certified, permanent makeup instructor in either a private or group setting.
Become A Model in Our Next Permanent Makeup Class
Gold Permanent Makeup has opportunities for procedures as a model. As a model, our closely supervised student(s) will perform your permanent makeup procedure with a certified trainer. Being a model is a safe process in that our teacher is with the student(s) at all times monitoring every move. Being a model allows people to take advantage of having permanent make-up done at a reduced cost. If interested, please fill out the form below.