PERMANENT MAKEUP (PMU) TRAINING MODELS
Opportunities for Models: Procedures and Available Times
- Classic Brows (aka Brow Tattoo): Dec 6, 2023 (Wed) at 9:30am
- Basic Top or Bottom Eyeliner: Dec 7, 2023 (Thu) at 9:30am
- Lip Liner or Full Lips (aka Lip Blush): Dec 8, 2023 (Fri) at 9:30am, 4:00pm
Important Instructions for Models
- Permanent Makeup Training and opportunity as a model are offered at Allen location. Detailed address and map is shown at the bottom of this page.
- In a class with 1 or 2 students, the procedures are performed by student(s) under direct supervision and guidance of Gold Permanent Makeup's instructor.
- Please review these Pre-Procedure Instructions prior to requesting appointment(s).
- Potential model must fill out this Student Enrollment/Consent Form. Up to two tentative appointments would be booked based on current availability and your preference.
- The model must pay $50 non-refundable deposit per procedure within 24 hours to confirm the appointment(s).
- The procedure time and dates cannot be changed or cancelled. The students rely on models' presence to practice by performing the procedures. In case of a cancellation or a no-show, the deposit would be forfeited.
Once appointment is booked, please confirm within 24 hours ($50 deposit per procedure)
There is no service charge for the procedure as a model. A $50 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is collected (thru one of the options below) to confirm an appointment for the procedure, and it is applied to the basic supplies for the procedure. This deposit must be paid within 24 hours of receiving appointment booking notification to avoid cancellation of the tentative appointment.