- The new covid cases posted on CDC website are still alarming. To slow the spread of the disease, CDC recommends the use of face masks as the first prevention method. In line with CDC guidance, the face masks would remain mandatory until CDC considers it safe without the masks. Clients without masks would be requested to return to their vehicles to get their masks.
- For everyone's protection, please ensure you have no signs or symptoms of Coronavirus. Although not a confirmation, we would take precautions including checking temperatures upon arrival and requesting our clients to sanitize their hands.
- No visitor(s) would be allowed with the client at anytime during the appointment. The guest(s) must wait outside in the vehicle.
- Please bring along a government issued photo ID; it is a state requirement for any tattoo procedure.
- Avoid alcohol the night before all procedures.
- Please bring your medications list with you (both prescriptions and OTC).
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly, or redden, it is advised not to make social plans for 1-2 days after eyeliner. Lip liner may appear “crusty” for up to one week. No water activities (pools, beach, etc) for up to 2 weeks.
- Eyebrows: If unwanted hair is normally removed in the area to be treated, i.e.; tweezing, threading or waxing, the hair removal should be done at least 72 hours prior to your procedure. Electrolysis should not be done within five days of the procedure. Do not resume any method of hair removal for a week after the procedure. If eyelashes or eyebrows are normally dyed, do not have that procedure done within 72 hours of this procedure. Wait one week after the eyebrow or eyeliner procedure before dying lashes or brows. Please bring your favorite brow pencil/powder and your pictures to show how you like to draw them.
- Eyeliner: Please arrive for your appointment with no eye makeup. As we try to remove the "waterproof" mascara, it irritates the skin before we even start the procedure. The eye makeup should be removed the night before so the eyelids are well rested. If you wear contact lenses and are having the eyeliner done, do not wear your lenses to your appointment and bring your eye-glasses to your appointment. If you wear lash-extensions and are having the top or bottom eyeliner done, please have them professionally removed at least 3 to 4 days before the procedure, so there is no residue of glue left.
- Lips: If you are having lips procedure done and have had previous problems with cold sores, fever blisters, or mouth ulcers (even once in life), the procedure is likely to re-activate the problem. It is recommended you obtain a prescribed anti-viral medication. The medication must be started at least two days prior to the procedure, and finished at least two days after the procedure. Please contact your prescribing physician with questions.
- If you are required to take antibiotic medication prior to seeing your dentist, you will need to take antibiotic medication prior to having your procedure done.
- You must wait a period of one year after any surgical procedures to have a cosmetic tattoo procedure performed on your eyes. This includes, but is not limited to the following: Lasik, blepharoplasty, cornea repair, lens replacement, refractive eye surgery, etc. Medical clearance is required for procedures within one year after any major surgery.
- It is recommended to be off of Accutane for one year, prior to all procedures.
- It is recommended to be off Retin A or Renova for 30 days, prior to a procedure.
- Try to avoid aspirin and non-aspirin blood-thinning products for 7 days prior to all procedures unless medically necessary.
- Try to avoid Vitamin E and Niacin for two weeks prior to all procedures unless medically necessary.
- Please do not bring young children.
- No pets are permitted (except service animals under ADA).
We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please call or make notes so we can discuss them with you when you arrive for your appointment.